CLASSIC SMALL ACREAGE - PRICED & PRESENTED TO SELL
In a buoyant market, it's nice to know there are still smartly priced small acreages. This property offers a little over 3.5 acres, a four bedroom home with renovated kitchen, spacious living areas and the added bonus of town water. Positioned in a peaceful part of the world surrounded by fresh air and gum trees, this property is well worth an inspection.
- 1.43 hectares / 3.53 acres
- Four bedroom home with bullnose verandah and a great outlook
- Wood heater + split cycle air conditioning
- Tranquil outdoor entertainment area
- Shedding a feature with numerous sheds and carports
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
5 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.